The ValTara™ Container Unscrambling Machine is a user-friendly system designed to smoothly transfer your plastic bottles from the bulk supply bowl, feeding them in-line to an indexing conveyor for downstream filling and subsequent packaging processes.
Applicable for food, pharmaceutical, nutraceutical, cosmetic, and much more, the ValTara™ Container Unscrambler is compact and hygienic. By eliminating human intervention in the unscrambling process, the equipment significantly decreases the likelihood of bacteria build up and cross-contamination.
The ValTara™ Container Unscrambling Machine is easily configurable to fit with your existing packaging equipment for a complete and efficient bottle packaging system.
- Operator Friendly HMI
- Unobstructed Machine Access
- Smooth Discharge
- Gentle Bottle Handling
- Integrated hopper sensors to detect / alert for low product levels
- Easily configurable for various bottle shapes and size
- Bottle diameter max: 4.7” (120mm)
- Bottle height max: 9” (230mm)